- Only incoming freshmen are eligible for our Scholarships.
- Similar to other University scholarships, the Notre Dame Club of Chicago Scholarships are awarded only to students with financial need. The Office of Financial Aid on campus determines each year if a student is eligible for our Scholarship.
- If you are interested in applying for our Scholarship, it is essential that you complete all the financial aid forms with the Office of Financial Aid on campus, and submit all materials that the Office of Financial Aid requests within the designated deadlines. If you have questions about the financial aid process at Notre Dame, we strongly urge you to contact the Office of Financial Aid or visit their website at http://www.nd.edu/~finaid/
Once the Club receives from the University the list of qualified high school seniors (in late March/early April), we will send an application to those students who are eligible for our Scholarship. Our applications are sent to the student’s home address as indicated on the financial aid forms filed with the University.
The approximate schedule is as follows:
- Late March/early April – Notre Dame Club of Chicago Scholarship Application Sent to Eligible High School Seniors/Admitted and “Need-Qualified” Students
- 1st Week of April – Completed Applications are due to Club Office
- 2nd Week of April – Scholarship Finalists are notified
- 2nd/3rd Week of April – Scholarship Finalists Interview Day and Scholarship Notification
- If you do not receive a Scholarship application from the Club by April 1st, you are welcome to contact the Office of Financial Aid to find out if you are eligible for our Scholarship. However, if you do not receive a letter it most likely means that the Office of Financial Aid has determined that you are not eligible for a Notre Dame Club of Chicago Scholarship Foundation award.
To access the Family Profile please click here: Family Profile