Join other great ND alums at our Networking Breakfast at St. Peter’s in the Loop, 110 W. Madison. If you are in the burbs, schedule appointments for downtown that day.
Hosts for September to include:
- Mike Baldinger ’97, Co-founder and managing partner with software company EVENTion
- Mike Coffey ’91, Co-owner of NDNation.com
- Steve Daday ’77, Klein, Daday, Aretos & O’Donoghue, LLC
- Tim Daro ’74, President, Bernard & Company
- William W. Towns ’09 EMBA, Assistant Vice President, University of Chicago, Department of Civic Engagement
If you sign up in advance to attend, you can put your name in a basket that morning for a chance to give a three minute spiel about your company or your favorite 501(3)(c) charity. We will pick two or three names to talk about their companies and one to talk about his or her charity for 3 minutes. We also attempt to seat you according to industry for the first round of networking so you can easily make connections within your industry.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. WALK-INS WELCOME.
Location: St. Peter’s in the Loop – 110 W. Madison, Chicago – St. Clare Auditorium in the Basement
- Doors Open 7:15 am
- Open Networking 7:15 to 7:45 am
- Program: 7:45 – 8:45 am (Three rounds of formal networking.)
- Adjourn Promptly at 8:45 so you can get to the office by 9:00 am!
- Room open 8:45 – 9:15am for those who want to linger and chat.
Cost: $5 per person payable at the door: Alumni & Guests. No need to bring business cards. We will have an attendance handout with contact information. When you sign up, you have the option of including your contact info (occupation, phone, e-mail- any or all of that) on the handout. You can bring guests (ND or Non-ND, family, friends, colleagues). Sign them up when you sign up. Be sure to have their contact info available if they want it included in the handout too.
P.S. We call it a “breakfast,” but don’t expect more than coffee and donut holes. When we first started this in 2003, we had a lot of food, but everyone was so busy talking, no one ate! So we figured, “Why waste money?” Every cent of the $5 admission is a donation to the church to support the services it provides to those who work in the Loop and to the many who are less fortunate than most ND alumni.
So sign up now and please forward this to your ND friends. Guests welcome: family, friends, colleagues & business connections. See you soon!