Join other great ND alums at our Networking Breakfast at St. Peter’s in the Loop, 110 W. Madison!
Important note: Pre-registration will close at 1pm on Wednesday, March 14th. Please sign up in advance to be included on the contact sheet and assigned to your industry table.
Location: St. Peter’s in the Loop – 110 W. Madison, Chicago – St. Clare Auditorium in the Basement
- Doors Open 7:15 am
- Open Networking 7:15 to 7:45 am
- Program: 7:45 – 8:45 am (Three rounds of formal networking.)
- Adjourn Promptly at 8:45 so you can get to the office by 9:00 am!
- Room open 8:45 – 9:15am for those who want to linger and chat.
Cost: $5 per person payable at the door.
- Katie McCoy, V&A Manager at Accenture and incoming President of the ND Club of Chicago as of July 1
- Tom Gryp, CEO/President of Notre Dame Federal Credit Union will be coming from South Bend
- Marti Konstant, author of Activate Your Agile Career, speaker, and founder of the Agile Careerist Project™
- Don Wittgen, Independent Business & Financial Consultant, the NDSA Regional Director, NDAA National Board 2013-16, and the ND Club of Lake County Treasurer
- Maureen Cherwin, Director of eCommerce & Digital Media, Simple Mills
- Alex Blair, Attorney at Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney Board of Governors of the Catholic Lawyers Guild of Chicago and Co-Chair of the Young Lawyers Committee.
Read more about the Welcoming Committee for March 15 here!
No need to bring business cards, we will have an attendance handout with contact information.
Guests welcome: family, friends, colleagues & business connections. Please be sure that all guests register.
Interested in sponsoring a breakfast?
Every cent of the $5 admission is a donation to the church to support the services it provides to those who work in the Loop and to the many who are less fortunate than most ND alumni.
Sponsors ensure that we are able to provide a light breakfast and coffee for attendees. They receive name and/or logo placement on this page and on the Club’s calendar. Sponsors will also receive verbal recognition at the event. Please contact email@example.com for more information.