Join other great ND alums at our Networking Breakfast at St. Peter’s in the Loop, 110 W. Madison!
Welcoming Committee Members include:
- • John Dunn – Sr. VP McGuireWoods Consulting; Partner, McGuire Woods LLP
- • Michael Marrion – Senior Vice President, Office Advisory Group, Colliers International
- • Sheila Padden – Founder at Padden Financial Planning LLC & first official National Chair of ND Women Connect (2014-2017)
- • Laura Puente – Associate Vice Chancellor, Marketing & Communications at City Colleges of Chicago and Chair of Diversity Region 16 – Chicago/Cook County
- • Joseph Shannon – Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and Young Alum Co-Chair
- • Rich Whalen – Principal at Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
View full host bios HERE!
Location: St. Peter’s in the Loop – 110 W. Madison, Chicago – St. Clare Auditorium in the Basement
- Doors Open 7:15 am
- Open Networking 7:15 to 7:45 am
- Program: 7:45 – 8:45 am (Three rounds of formal networking.)
- Adjourn Promptly at 8:45 so you can get to the office by 9:00 am!
- Room open 8:45 – 9:15am for those who want to linger and chat.
Cost: $5 per person payable at the door.
No need to bring business cards, we will have an attendance handout with contact information.
Guests welcome: family, friends, colleagues & business connections. Please be sure that all guests register.
Interested in sponsoring a breakfast?
Every cent of the $5 admission is a donation to the church to support the services it provides to those who work in the Loop and to the many who are less fortunate than most ND alumni.
Sponsors ensure that we are able to provide a light breakfast and coffee for attendees. They receive name and/or logo placement on this page and on the Club’s calendar. Sponsors will also receive verbal recognition at the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.