Come join your fellow Notre Dame Young Alums for a bye-weekend bar crawl on September 29th in Wrigleyville.
The bar crawl kicks off at O’Malley’s Liquor Kitchen at 3:00PM.
Cost: $5 payable online or at O’Malley’s. Please make sure to see our YA Committee Chair, Jay Smith ’09, to sign-in and grab your wristband. Registered attendees will also have a chance at great door prizes including an autographed Brian Kelly Football, ND Gear & more!
Register: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! WALK-INS WELCOME!
Bring a Book & Join us in supporting Saint Ann School: Bring a book for Saint Ann School and help us support the Shamrock Series Service Project. Additional details on the Book Drive are provided below.
Feel free to join us for the entire crawl or just 1 or 2 bars!
BAR CRAWL PATH
- 3 – 5 PM: O’Malleys Liquor Kitchen (3551 N. Sheffield)
- 5 – 6 PM: Cubby Bear (1059 W Addison)
- 6 – 7 PM: Vines (3554 N Clark)
- 7 – 8 PM: Sluggars (3540 N Clark)
- 8-9 PM: Irish Oak (3511 N Clark)
BAR CRAWL SPECIALS
- O’Malleys Liquor Kitchen
$3.50 Blue Moon Drafts, $3 Coors Light Bottles, $5 Bloody Mary’s
- Cubby Bear
$4 Blue Bombs, $5 domestic drafts
$3 Miller/Budm $4 Mimosas, $5 Bombs
$3 domestic bottles and $3 red headed sluts and lemon drop shots
- Irish Oak
$4 22ounce domestic drafts, $5 Fighting Irish BOMBS (green o bombs), $5 Food Menu, $25 Gallon Fishbowls, $5 Car bombs
And the Fighting Irish Fight song at the top of every hour!!!
Bring a book for Saint Ann School & Support the Shamrock Series Service Project
Studies show that the more children read, the more successful they are in school and in life. To fill the shelves in every Saint Ann’s classroom, we are collecting children’s books at O’Malley’s Liquor Kitchen during the Bar Crawl
To Donate Books:
- You may purchase a book directly from the Amazon wish list created by Saint Ann teachers. You can choose to have your gift shipped directly to Saint Ann’s. The online list also contains educational materials requested by the teachers.
- Or bring a book to the Annual Young Alumni Bye-Weekend Pub Crawl (First Location ONLY – O’Malley’s Liquor Kitchen)
For more information, contact the club director email@example.com.