Welcome to the Chicago Chapter of ND Women Connect. We are a group of vibrant women who seek opportunities to connect, support and enjoy the company of fellow alumnae. We actively participate in fundraising for the Chicago Club’s scholarship foundation through participation in annual Club events like the Rockne Banquet and Hesburgh Forum.
Some of our programs include:
- Networking and career development workshops
- Geographically focused “Cocktails and Conversations” events in Chicago suburbs and city
- Geographically focused “Coffee and Conversations” events for ND Moms with young children
- Holiday tea
- Lenten retreat
- Social evenings such as wine and beer tasting at local establishments
- Bi-monthly casual dinners
- NDWC Chicago LinkedIn Group
- NDWC Chicago Facebook Page
Our chapter functions as a committee within our local alumni club structure. Our chapter is led by a steering committee that meets several times a year to develop programming and focus the chapter’s activities.
To learn more about what ND Women Connect is doing on a national level, please visit womenconnect.alumni.nd.edu.
Upcoming ND Women Connect Events
SAVE THE DATE: “New Year/New Ideas”
NDWC invites you to a 2017 kick off meeting on Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 5:30pm. We look forward to networking and planning for 2017 programs. Details and registration to follow.