Whether you are a Notre Dame alumnus, student, parent or fan, a Notre Dame Club of Chicago membership offers exciting benefits at an incredible value.
- • Access to our members-only Ticket & Parking Pass Exchange board on the Club’s website
- • Automatic entry into our annual Football Ticket Lottery*
- • Members-only pricing to premier Club events
- • Access to members-only discussion groups including job postings and roommate listing pages
- • Access to a variety of activities and events, from sports outings to networking events and academic lecture series
- • Advance notice of premier club events and electronic members-only newsletters
- • Champion Members have the guaranteed option to purchase two tickets to the ND vs. USC game
*Sign up by July 30th to be entered into our Football Lottery
Membership dues support Club operations which include funding of scholarships and tuition stipends for ND SSLP students.
The Notre Dame Club of Chicago Membership Cycle runs from July 1-June 30. All memberships will expire on June 30 regardless of registration date and must be renewed to avoid a lapse in membership benefits.
Your membership makes a difference and maintains the Notre Dame family that has touched each and every one of us.
Join today at events.org/NDCCmembership!
The Notre Dame Club of Chicago is an independent 501(c)(3) organization that serves the 20,000+ alumni living in the Chicagoland area and does not receive funding from the University. The mission of the Notre Dame Club of Chicago includes raising funds for the Notre Dame Club of Chicago Scholarship Foundation, which currently supports over 70 local students at Notre Dame, and sponsoring Summer Service Learning Projects (SSLPs) in Chicago for current students. Your membership dues support Club operations and the funding of scholarships and SSLP tuition stipends for ND students.
Does your company have a matching gift program? The Notre Dame Club of Chicago is a 501(c)3 Charitable Organization. Ask to match your membership dues! Email forms or necessary paperwork to Ellen Yokum.